Welcome to the dynamic world of process control.
To connect to a Virtual Plant you will need to use LogMeIn. LogMeIn is a free service that allows remote access, from behind a firewall, to a remote workstation.
Connecting to a Remote Workstation
- You will see a list of machines:
- Please select a machine that says "Online - Connect to this Computer."
*If a machine says "In session - Connect to this Computer" then it is already being used, please choose another machine. If all machines are occupied, please check back frequently for an opening.
- Then you can click "Remote Control"
- The system will initiate a connection from your computer to the remote computer.
Note: Different browsers support different methods for remote connection. Users of Internet Explorer will be prompted to install an ActiveX component; users of Firefox will be prompted to install a Firefox Plugin. These are meant to enhance and speed up the remote connection experience. If you'd like, you can decline these plugins and an alternative Java method will be used.
- You will be prompted to login to the machine. Use the following credentials:
If you are only prompted to enter an
Access Authorization Code, simply enter: GoPID1
- You will then be connected to the computer and DeltaV Operate should already be running in full screen. If it is not running, you can start it by clicking "DeltaV Operate" on the FlexLock bar in the middle of your screen.
- When you are finished working with the remote workstation, click the Disconnect button on the upper left portion of your screen, or simply close the browser window.
- If you change screen resolution, the virtual plant will need to be stopped and restarted to restore Operator Screen size and header.
- You can go to wide-screen (eliminating LogMeIn left panel) by putting your cursor on mid high arrow on left panel and sliding to left.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please have ISA in Triangle Research Park or Experitec in Saint Louis contact Greg McMillan.
- Click Here to Access LogMeIn.com
This application will open in a new window. Use the following credentials:
For further instructions, visit the Deminar Instructions page.